DuraMag offers two versions of dump
bodies to cover all your needs – the HD and the ECO.
are designed for heavier commercial use.
- The strongest dump body in its truck class “including
- No Rust, Best Value, Great Appearance.
Eco Dump Body
- ALL ALUMINUM Box Tube Construction
- Long Sills 2"x4"x1/4" on TB08485ED
- Long Sills 2"x6"x1/4" on TB08495ED & TB09795ED
- Cross Members 12" OC 2"x3"x1/8"
- G Tube Perimeter Frame
- Tongue and Groove Extruded Aluminum Flooring
- Heavy Duty Corner Posts 4"x6"x1/4"
- Double Walled Side Boards (10")
- 16” Aluminum Tailgate with Stainless Spring Loaded Top &
- Aluminum Cab Shield with Window
- LED Lights Fully Pre-Wired Inside Box Tube
The Eco Dump Body is an economical solution for anyone that
wants a light duty dump body. Its intended purpose is residential or light
commercial use, where the loads are smaller (it simply won’t hold much volume –
cubic feet) and the duty cycle is occasional.
This body has all the DuraMag standard features like All
Aluminum construction, LED lights and fully concealed wiring inside the box tube
to eliminate corrosion or damaged wiring.
ECO DUMP BODY MODELS
HD Dump Body
- ALL ALUMINUM Construction
- Super Heavy Duty 2” x 6” x 1/4” Long Sills
- Extruded 3/16” Unibody Floor with 2” OC Bracing
- Extruded Interlocking Walls with Honeycomb Construction
- Extruded Interlocking Tailgate with Honeycomb Construction
- Stainless Tailgate Actuator Hardware and Fasteners
- LED Lights Fully Pre-wired Inside Box Tube
- Aluminum - Standard 16.5” Cab Shield with Expanded Metal
- Extruded Double Wall Top Protective Rail
- Extruded Lower Side Skirting
- Hoist: Champion Double-Acting Scissor Type Push Control
- Extruded Sidewall Bracing
Download Brochure for Dura Dump
If need further information give us a call.
Mapquest can give the directions to you
here to go to Mapquest site.